Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.touringwith.us.
Touring With Us LLC is a travel agency company located in Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
You can contact us by mail at:
Touring With Us LLC
PO Box 350396
Jacksonville, FL 32235
Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected].
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect personal data when you register on our site or fill out a form to make a booking. This may include your name, email address, contact number, and travel preferences.
When you make a booking with us, we collect transactional data, such as your payment information and purchase details.
We also collect technical data about your visit to our site, such as your IP address and information about your device and browser.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you submit a contact form, we collect the data shown in the form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We retain contact form submissions for a period of one year for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted for marketing purposes.
We use Google Analytics to track and analyze our web traffic. You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out page.
We collect information about you during the checkout process during booking.
This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example this could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Strip, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Who we share your data with
We may share your data with our trusted third-party service providers, such as payment processors and travel operators, in order to fulfill your bookings and provide our services. We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
How long we retain your data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, or for other important purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. For example, we keep contact form entries for one year, analytics records for two years, and customer purchase records for ten years.
- Inactive accounts: 24 months
- Pending orders: 7 days
- Failed orders: 7 days
- Cancelled orders: 10 years
- Completed orders: 10 years
- Ended subscriptions: 24 months
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
We store and process data within the United States. If you are located in the European Union, we strive to provide adequate safeguards to protect your rights to privacy.
For privacy-specific concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
How we protect your data
We use a variety of security measures to protect your data, including encryption, secure servers, and two-factor authentication. Our staff also undergo regular data protection and security training.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a data breach, we have procedures in place to promptly notify affected individuals and relevant authorities, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
What third parties we receive data from
We may receive data about you from third-party partners.